Bark in the Park is a family and dog-friendly festival featuring live music, food trucks, beer, adoptables, vendors, doggie costume contests, and a 1-mile stroll along the river. Register now at barkintheparktampa.com.
So get ready to join us at Bark in the Park benefiting the Humane Society of Tampa Bay on Saturday, February 12th from 11a-4p at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park.
Here are 5 things to do at Bark in the Park!
- Give A Fur-Ever Home To A New Furry Friend: There will be pups that are available for adoption at the event. You may have your heart stolen, you have been warned. LOL
- Pet Costume Contest: Dress up your pup and come on down to Bark in the Park to show them off! The categories are “Best Downtown Chic”, “Best Pirate Pup” and “Most Creative”. There will be 3 winners chosen from each category. Register your pet at the event for a $10 donation. Costume contest will be at 12:30 on February 12, 2022.
- Check Out 70+ Pet Friendly Vendors: You never know what you may find at the booths of our 70+ vendors.
- Photo Ops: Say “CHEESE” with your furry friends in the photo ops located around the park.
- Participate In The 1-Mile Walk: The homeless animals need you to form a Pack, join an existing Pack, or register as a Lone Wolf to fundraise for the animals. Pack members and Lone Wolves can earn great giveaways and prizes, all while raising much-needed funds for homeless animals. More info here >>
Hear more about Bark in the Park (3:15) on the Experience Tampa Bay in 10 Minutes or Less podcast. Plus, hear about the new fair food coming to the Florida Strawberry Festival (:54) and get ready for the Gasparilla Distance Classic (5:24).
Produced by Micaela Figueroa
Photo Kathy/BBGI Tampa