Prepare yourself to be scared this year at Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
Howl-O-Scream runs on 28 select nights from Friday, September 10th through Sunday, October 31st.
Rebecca Romzek, Communications Manager for Busch Gardens Tampa Bay said, “we are so excited to bring back Howl-O-Scream 2021 in a big way at Busch Gardens with those iconic haunted houses.”
Here’s a preview of what you can experience this Halloween season:
- Three all-new Haunted Houses: new terrors for those brave enough to enter, including The Forgotten and Cell Block Zombies.
- Three returning haunted houses: re-imagined fan-favorites back from the dead, including the Death Water Bayou Blood Moon.
- Eight scare zones and unpredictable hordes: You just don’t know where the scares will come from!
- “Fiends!”: The stage show returns with its raunchy monster dance party. Come out to the Festival Field Stage with devilish antics from Dr. Freakenstein and his gang of ghouls.
- “The Rolling Bones” at Dragon Fire Grill: Live music from the skeleton band with covers of classic rock anthems
Tickets are on sale now for individual nights or for unlimited visits to Howl-O-Scream. More info HERE!
Howl-O-Scream returns to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay beginning September 10 through October 31 for 28 select nights. The event will feature five horrifying haunted houses, eight expansive scare zones, and unpredictable scares.
Hear more about the Halloween season at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay (:50) on the Experience Tampa Bay in 10 Minutes or Less podcast. You can also get a tour of Downtown St. Pete Hotspots (4:04) and hear about the family fun activities at HorsePower for Kids & Animal Sanctuary (6:28).
Photos: Rebecca Romzek/Busch Gardens
Produced by Micaela Figueroa