If you’re looking for a place that takes you to “paradise” you’ve stumbled upon the right list! The Travel Channel‘s Food Paradise traveled the U.S. looking for the best of the best and they stopped in the Tampa Bay area quite a bit.
The website tvfoodmaps.com has put together a complete directory of all the restaurants that have appeared on some of the Travel Channel’s most popular shows.
So we decided to highlight the stops Food Paradise hit up.
Check out the list of Tampa Bay area restaurants featured on the show and be sure to add them to your list of must stop places.
- Frenchy’s Rockaway Grill – 7 Rockaway St, Clearwater, FL 33767
They also now have a Frenchy’s To-Go off of US 19, so you can get your seafood fix without fighting beach traffic. Hear all about it below (4:01).
2. Gaspar’s Grotto – 1805 East 7th Avenue, Tampa, FL 33605
3. Bern’s Steak House – 1208 South Howard Avenue, Tampa, FL 33606
4. Nitally’s – 1163 9th Street North, St. Petersburg, FL 33712
5. Five Bucks Drinkery – 247 Central Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Written by R. Pitts
Produced by Micaela Figueroa